Research for this infographic brought to you by: Goireland.com
Ireland is sure known for their Food & Drink Festivals!! Here are a list of the food and drink festivals for 2012:
Waterford Festival of Food: April 13th-15th
- This is the 5th annual Waterford Festival of Food, celebrating family fun with food tasting sessions and much more.
Dublin Bay Prawn Festival: April 27th-29th
- Food village packed with food tasting sessions, food events including cookery demonstrations, wine tasting events, and prawn-shelling competitions.
Roscommon Lamb Festival: May 2nd-7th
- This festival is a celebration of great food, agriculture, crafts and community. The festival has locally produced food and boosts tourism in the area.
So Sligo Food & Culture Festival: May 18th-20th
Taste of Dublin: June 14th -17th
- The absolute must go to food event of the summer!
Kilmore Quay Seafood Festival: July 5th-8th
Kenmare Food Carnival: July 13th-15th
- Showcases Kenmare’s best local food producers and restaurants, ran carnival style.
Taste of Killarney: July 2012
Taste of Donegal Food Festival: August 24th-26th
- Three day celebration of great food and lifestyle products
The Clarenbridge Oyster Festival: Sept 14th-16th
A Taste of West Cork: Sept 10th-16th
Galway International Oyster & Seafood Festival: Sept 28th-30th
Kinsale Gourmet Festival: October 12th-14th
Savour Kilkenny Food Festival: October 25th-29th
Places To Submit InfoGraphics